Website Maintenance Contract
Terms & Conditions
- This service is intended for websites using the WordPress Content Management Software.
- When subscribing to a website maintenance contract, you agree that your website is in working order and without malicious code.
- If your website is disabled due to malicious code, software failure, or server failure, your website will be restored within 24-hours, not withstanding the ability of your web host to provide a working server if needed.
- We will not be responsible for any lost income while your website is disabled.
- Developer hours are intended for updates to the content of your website, including: blog posts, new or updated page content, photo or video uploads, adding and configuring plugins, or resolving performance issues. Developer hours do not include custom programming, website design or development, web server configuration, or email services or accounts.
- The standard turnaround time for developer requests is 48-hours. Complex requests may require more time.
- Developer requests must be made by email. Phone consultations are available, but will be deducted from your allotted developer hours.